14 Questions To Discuss With Your S.O- significant other.
Close Couples Can Answer These 14 Questions Instantly—Can You? Get your partner and begin ASAP---
Maybe you are dating or engaged and have had a bunch of other discussions but somehow found it convenient to avoid any of these ones; settle down right now and get down to business. Avoiding these questions would likely come back to hunt your relationship and resolving it wouldn’t be easy. It’s not going to be easy to answer these questions truthfully but it’s going to be of massive benefit to the both of you.
This will be the moment you’ll clearly understand and calculate your compatibility.
Close Couples Can Answer These 14 Questions Instantly—Can You?
Get your partner and begin ASAP—
* Do you want children?
* What do you see as your familial obligation?
* Which holidays will you spend with each of your respective families?
* How will you deal with family issues?
* What are your fundamental beliefs and values about money?
* Do you want to keep your finances separate or joint?
* What kind of lifestyle do you want to have/ what kind of lifestyle can you settle for?
* Do you want to raise your children with religion or spirituality?
* Do having different faith and belief bother you?
* Are you happy with your current level of physical and emotional intimacy?
* Do you feel emotionally supported?
* How do you best handle/resolve conflicts?
* How will you talk about problems that may arise in the future?
* Do you mind a third party in resolving conflicts?